PC-based Data Acquisition Software
GI.bench is a state-of-the-art data acquisition software environment that combines system setup and configuration, as well as logging and monitoring of multiple data streams in one easy-to-use desktop application. GI.bench enables you to configure, execute, and analyze your testing and monitoring projects on the fly with access to high availability measurement data, anywhere.
GI.bench – for Modern and Robust Measurement Setups
The GI.bench software platform combines faster test setups, project configuration and handling,
as well as visualization of data streams in one digital workbench.
It enables you to configure, execute and analyze your measurement and test tasks on the fly.
Access live and historical measurements data anywhere.
The Features of GI.bench
Click on a feature to learn more
DAQ System Setup
- I/O module configuration,
- Project-based configuration
- Channel groups and multichannel
- Import and export
- Sensor database
- Offline editing
- Signal quick view
- Multi-frequency data logging
- Save data in different formats
- Multiple logger modes
- Parallel data logging
- Datastream merging
- Configurable multi-tab dashboards
- Remote viewing via any web browser
- Save dashboard layouts with project
- Real-time and historical data
- YT, XY, Oscilloscope, FFT, Bar, 3D
- Embedded IP camera stream
- High-granularity zoom
- Signal markers
- Print and save to file
- Engineering unit conversion
- Real-time calculation
- Frequency analysis
- Rainflow counting
- Data reduction methods
Intuitive User Interface
- Modern look and feel
- Multilingual user interface
- Context-sensitive help
- Configuration self-check
- Cloud edge device configuration
- Third-party data stream integration
- PubSub extensions for OPC UA, MQTT, DDS
- Parameterization of CAN, EtherCAT, PROFINET, test.con apps
- Data acquisition with F108 Optical Gage Amplifier and 4 MHz Q.boost
- Advanced API for configuration and data access
Quick and Easy Setup of Multi-channel Data Acquisition
Reduce setup time and cost to a minimum with channel grouping, multi-channel editin, and robust configuration import and export.
Configure Multi-frequency Data Loggers
Create multiple data loggers, each with their own configurable channel set and sample rate to minimize data overhead.
Create Engaging Dashboards
Visualize live and historical data on engaging, personalized dashboards designed to help you make insightful observations quickly.
Share Dashboards with Your Team
Allow teams to monitor dashboards on any computer or mobile device using a web browser without the need for additional client software.
Modern API for Configuration and Data Access
Connect third party applications, promote interoperability, and expand data analysis capabilities using an advanced API.
Processing of Large Volumes of Data
Add an adaptive and scalable data backend to efficiently process and rapidly analyze large volumes of data.