Gantner Instruments is introducing the new, flexible and more powerful Q.series X – an extended edition of the Q.series.
For many years now, hundreds of thousands of channels of our data acquisition (DAQ) modules have been operating reliably, fulfilling customer demands in automotive, aerospace, civil engineering and other industrial segments.
The successful Q.series has now been enhances with advanced edge computing technologies, more intelligent data filtering and noise reduction, sampling rates up to the MHz range as well as optical interfaces for harsh environments. Q.series X modules are already operating successfully at key customers around the world. The new modules are future-proofed for advanced DAQ tasks.
Q.series X Comes with Impressive X-tras:
- Powerful signal conditioning, like filtering and channel-to-channel operations
- Higher ADC rates
- Higher data rates
- Customized connectors
- Re-configuration during operation
eXtended Performance Edition
High Flexibility – Use Different Interfaces with the Same Measurement Module
Connect to Ethernet, CAN, ProfiNet
… with test.controller Q.station X:
- Up to 20 powerful data loggers
- Up to 100 kHz per channel
Connect to EtherCAT
… with bus coupler:
- Full EtherCAT functionality like XFC
- 10 kHz real read and write
Measurement and I/O Modules for all Relevant Signals
- 8 strain gage quarter,
half and full bridge
- 16 strain gage quarter bridge
- 8 thermocouples
- 8 voltages or current
Multi Purpose Modules
- 2 or 4 inputs for almost all sensors
- Strain gage module with DC and CF excitation
High Isolation Modules
- Isolation 1200 VDC
- Inputs for voltage, current, thermocouples, Pt100, NTC, IEPE, strain gage full and half bridge
- Frequency and PWM in and outputs
- Quadrature and up/down counter
- Specials like missing tooth detection and chronos method
Distributed and Flexible
The DAQ modules can be installed close to the point of measurement and connected to the controller. This reduces cable clutter and is user friendly. Also, notably, measurements are less prone to noise due to short sensor cables.
Portable and Compact
The ideal DAQ solution for on-the-go applications requiring higher performance in potentially harsh environments.
Multi-channel Measuring System
Efficient distributed DAQ with high-precision synchronisation and gradual expansion up to thousands of channels.
Sampling rate e.g. of multi purpose module: 20kHZ / 100kHz
16 input channels with 100kHz
48 Mbaud per UART
5 UARTs (1 for configuration)
Get customized connectors on module front
Available enclosures: DIN rail, portable, 19” rack
Space-saving: 35mm width of the Controller Q.station on DIN rail
Highest order of filter on module: 6th
Up to 32 virtual variables (rms, avg, alarm …)