Smart Edge Device
for Monitoring Applications
What is Q.monixx?
What is Edge Computing?
What are Edge Devices?
What are the Key Features of Q.monixx?
The Q.monixx is a controller with built-in analog and digital I/O ideal for remote monitoring applications and computer-independent data logging.
- Analog Digital Conversion: 100 S/s per Channel, 24-bit ADC
- 8 multipurpose analog inputs for voltage, current, resistance, Pt100, Pt1000
- 14 Digital I/Os
- 8 digital inputs (2 kHz) for status
- 4 digital outputs (10 Hz) for status
- 2 relay
- Serial Channels: 6+1 RS485, all galvanic isolated
- Interfaces for data transmission Ethernet, USB, external modem
- Data Storage USB and 16 GB SD Card (exchangeable)
- 4 configurable Data Logger with selectable logging rate 0.01 s (100 Hz) up to 24h
- Electromagnetic Compatibility according to EN 61000-4 and EN 55011
- DIN rail mountable (EN60715)
- One UART interface for connection of Q.bloxx I/O modules
- TFT Touch Panel Display, 5″ WVGA (800 x 480)
- Auto-off selectable 10 s up to 10 min
- User-defined HMI with test.con
How does Q.monixx compare with Q.station X?
Good question. Both controllers are Edge Devices for High-Performance Monitoring and Control, Remote Configuration, and Universal Connectivity, converting raw data to preprocessed information for efficient storage, enrichment, and analytics.
Q.station X is a high-performance data acquisition controller and edge computing device that provides accurate and reliable synchronization of high-speed measurement data and redundant data logging. It offers an optional full-featured programmable environment, for sophisticated automation, control, and parallel communication over TCP/IP, CAN, ProfiNet, Modbus, and EtherCAT.
Do you need a Q.station X?
Select from a variety of Q.station X controllers differing in scalability, performance, additional interfaces, additional internal storage, PLC programmability, and physical size.
Q.monixx Key Features
|Ethernet TCP / IP||yes|
|Configuration (local or remote) via GI.bench||yes|
|Data Logging / Control|
|Sampling rate||up to 100 Hz|
|Continuous / event-based logging||yes / yes|
|Numbers of data loggers with arithmetics, filters||4|
|RAM [MB] / Flash [MB]||64 / -|
|Number of DAQ modules||DAQ module integrated|
|Digital inputs and outputs||8 input, up to 2 kHz/ 4 output/ 2 relays|
|Analog input||8 multi-purpose (voltage, current, resistence, Pt100, Pt1000) *1|
|Programmable edge computing functionallty real time/ non real time||- / yes|
|Apps (external) can be installed||yes|
|Display with touch (optional)||yes|
|Typical power consumption [W]||<8|
|1) Otherconfigurations Q3/2019|
How does Q.monixx benefit from GI.bench?
Find out more about the power of GI.connectivity:
Simple Graphical Programming for Edge Computing Devices
How can test.con be used?
Test and simulate different signal setups (e.g., Type K, PT100, NTC) in real-time.
Statistical and engineering calculations
Perform statistical and engineering calculations in real time on the module level.
Designing HMI pages
Create your touch-screen HMI display and variable control functions.
Design and control your powerful measurement and data-logging automation system.
Find out more about how test.con can benefit you:
The versatility of Gantner DAQ products makes them ideal for:
Find the right products for your application in a matter of seconds.