Distributed Streaming Platform
Discover GI.cloud from Gantner Instruments
What is GI.cloud?
Adaptive and Scalable Platform for High-Performance Edge Computing Services
GI.cloud provides integrated high-resolution measurement, big data analytics, and secure data access and facilitates connectivity, acquisition, and processing of data from distributed measurement devices. The platform combines Gantner’s proven edge-type monitoring and control hardware, an adaptive and scalable cloud backend, a comprehensive user interface, and state-of-the-art APIs.
Why use GI.cloud?
- Seamless combination of Gantner’s edge computing devices with cloud platform solutions (micro-services)
- Customizable user interfaces with easy-to-use feature add-ons
- Create your dashboard for visualization
- API’s designed for quick integration into customer platforms and secure data access
- Efficient time series data processing (in microseconds) due to a scalable platform
- Clustered hot/cold data storage for minimum running cost
- Unlimited data storage on the device or based on a scalable data stream processing platform (granularity: microseconds to minutes)
- Continuous integration of GI.bench services and configuration to cloud level
- Available platforms: cloud, appliance, or desktop
What can GI.cloud do for you?
Real-Time Data Visualization
- Controller to cloud platform
- Create your dashboards
- Show real-time charts (different controllers, merged data streams)
- Zoom into a single event (Raw data)
- Cockpit: shows device location, status, warnings, and metadata
Life Time Data
- Efficient storage of full life cycle data streams, e.g., 30 years of device data
- Easy data access thanks to hot and cold data storage from 30 years to microseconds
- Store and visualize triggered data and different sampling intervals
- APIs: integrate the GI.cloud backend into your premises
- 3rd party data integration API: visible on the fly on frontend [e.g., 50MW PV data]
- Cloud API examples: Machine Learning performance prediction (Cyprus), VKW (Austria), NLC (India)
- The easy way to support customers – worldwide
- Access your controller from GI.bench anywhere, anytime, with GI.cloud remote service
- Manage all our devices from one the cloud instance
- Show status, data traffic, alerts, and logs – from all remote devices
- Only one internet port is needed (https, port: 443, encrypted)
- Forget about VPN, additional fees, port discussion with customers IT, …
- Generic, normalized Backend scalable from MHz sampling speed to long-term monitoring over decades
- Open APIs for data access
- Enrichment for KPIs or customer-specific
- Unlimited Scalability: start with 1x Q.station and add more and more; add servers on demand
Building your Q.series X DAQ system
GI.bench is a one-time purchase, subscription-free software suite for quick and easy setup of measurement channels, data loggers, and dashboards. Connect data with third-party applications, promote interoperability, and expand your analysis capabilities using our advanced open API.
GI.cloud Demo & Pricing
The versatility of Gantner DAQ products makes them ideal for:
Find the right products for your application in a matter of seconds.