Industrial Traineeship in the Field of Hardware or Software Development or Data Science (m/f/d)
At Gantner Instruments, we can acquire data at incredibly high speed and highest quality from a wide variety of sensors. This data must be stored, processed and visualized – in real time.
You are enthusiastic about innovative solutions, curious and have a passion for measurement technology. You have fun with
an exceptional team spirit and want to make a difference.
Then come and join us in Schruns and gain fascinating insights into operations, business and various technologies at Gantner Instruments while you are still studying.
- Studies in electrical engineering, computer science, mechatronics, or comparable training
- Proactive behavior, interest in learning, and goal-oriented approach to work
- Good German and English skills
What awaits you:
- Maximum independence and personal responsibility
- Agile working in a collegial, dynamic team
- Attractive workplace
- Fair, performance-based pay