This August 09 – 11, make a pit stop at our booth 8019. Discover our advanced solutions aimed at reducing product development cycles, enhancing efficiency, and boosting product durability.
This esteemed event is the largest full-vehicle and automotive components testing exhibition in China. If your goals are to trim development time, augment quality, and minimize product failures, you simply can’t miss the Automotive Testing Expo China!
Interact with our innovations!
In need of a compact and portable data acquisition system or perhaps a measurement system for thousands of channels with high-precision synchronization? We’ll be showcasing the three key building blocks of our data solution at our booth. Get a hands-on feel for our fully operational devices.
- Q.series X – Next Generation in Data Acquisition
- Gantner’s data acquisition modules provide precise signal conditioning for many sensor types and support conventional electrical sensors.
- GI.bench – Superior and Scalable Platform for Modern and Robust Measurement Setups
- GI.bench is a state-of-the-art data acquisition software environment combining system setup and configuration, logging, and monitoring multiple data streams in one easy-to-use desktop application.
- GI.connectivity – Open and flexible interfaces
- Built into all Gantner solutions, GI.connectivity provides secure and reliable data exchange and interoperability through multiple read/write interfaces at the controller, PC, and cloud levels. GI.connectivity transforms your Q.series X system into the market’s most open and flexible data acquisition and streaming platform.
Visit us at booth 8019! We’re ready and willing to assist you in finding the perfect data acquisition solution for your needs.
Our technical experts are available to:
- Discuss Gantner Instruments’ capabilities in automotive testing
- Explain the importance of quality high-voltage isolation in battery measurement
- Advise on maximizing your product testing & monitoring strategies
Leverage our Automotive Testing expertise!
With more than 30 years leading the automotive testing industry, Gantner Instruments has a wealth of insights and knowledge to share. Visit our blog to learn about our journey and our journey and our perspectives on the industry. Use this opportunity to see how Gantner Instruments’ solutions and expertise can help you meet your testing goals.
Join us at Booth Number 8019 in Hall 1 in Shanghai World Expo Exhibition and Convention Center China, August 09 – August 11, 2023.
Contact us for questions or appointments at the show!
Questions or want to schedule appointments at the show? Don’t hesitate to reach out! We’re eager to learn about your projects and inform you about our measurement technology. David and our China team look forward to meeting you at booth 8019 in hall 1.
You’re welcome to connect with them in advance.
Please find our e-ticket invitation letter below. Scan the QR code, fill out your information, and secure your e-ticket.
We look forward to seeing you there.
The 10 most important principles for effective acceleration measurement and vibration monitoring
In vibration monitoring and acceleration measurement, there are many variables to consider, and many opportunities to make mistakes. Sometimes it is nice to have a checklist that keeps you on the right track. Here are the 10 essentials for effective vibration monitoring and acceleration measurementRead more...
International Trade Fair for Electronics Development and Production
Your path to electronic excellence begins at Productronica India 2023. With Gantner Instruments at your side, you are well-equipped to seize opportunities and conquer challenges in the electronic industry. We look forward to meeting you at Productronica India 2023!Read more...
Our new fiber optic measurement – without the hassle
Fiber optic measurement methods come with the advantage of being insensitive to interference from the environment. We all know that. What we also know is that actually using them in test and monitoring projects was not so easy so far. Either because there were steep learning curves or simply no integrated DAQ solution available. However, we have great news for you!Read more...
Webinar – Top Considerations for Selecting a Data Acquisition System for Testing Application
In today’s ever-changing technology environment, Test Engineers face bigger & more complex challenges than ever before when choosing a Future Proof, Robust & Expandable Data Acquisition System.Read more...