The Q.series EC C101 combines powerful System-on-a-Chip computing with the flexibility of EtherCAT communication. This unique design greatly simplifies the implementation of reliable high-speed multi-axis servo control solutions. It has never been so easy to create an integrated control and measurement solution using the Q.series EC C101 control module in combination with the Q.series EC measurement modules.
Now you can benefit from market-leading servo control performance, combined with a common, highly integrable platform for control and measurement!
The programmable C101 allows for installing custom-designed control loops that best match the application. The C101 can also be delivered with a pre-engineered control loop.
- Individual control modes for force, displacement and auxiliary
- Three stage servo valve control
- Command optimization through prefiltering
- Piston area compensation, dither
- Boundary control for active hard stop and breakout force limits
- Ki enabled with pressure
- Fail-safe and programmable shut down behavior
- Multiple tuning parameter sets
to allow for best possible control performance for each scenario.
- Structural decoupling
Feedforward disturbance compensation to eliminate cross-coupling induced errors, increasing test speed.
- Bumpless control mode switching
Instant mode switching between force, displacement or auxiliary control.
If you want to know more about the C101 and where it is used, download the following information material: