New ground-breaking products and powerful solutions for fast and accurate Cell, Module, and Pack testing
Visit Gantner Instruments’ Booth 851 from September 13-15, at The Battery Show North America 2022, in Novi, Michigan to:
- Learn about Gantner Instruments’ battery measurement capabilities
- Determine how to get the most out of your product testing & monitoring
- Understand why high-voltage isolation is a must in battery measurement applications
Why Gantner Instruments for Battery Testing?
Gantner Instruments provides cost-effective test and measurement solutions suitable for electric and hybrid vehicles, utility and renewable energy support, stationary power, portable electronics, medical tech, and telecommunications. We are dedicated to helping customers transition smoothly to a sustainable future. By developing intelligent, open architectures and using a modern business approach, Gantner Instruments provides unique data acquisition solutions for all development and qualification steps:
- Charge/discharge cycle testing
- Battery model development
- Safety (abuse) testing
- Performance testing
- Environmental and thermal testing
- Transport testing
Numerous standards exist in battery testing to ensure safety and protect the battery from misuse. Test fields can range from the cell level to the module and up to the complete battery system. Typical test requirements include mechanical handling, vibration, shock, and electrical tests like short circuits or overvoltage.