Q.monixx is a new addition to the Q.series product family – the ideal edge computing and data logging solution for reliable process control and asset monitoring. The standard I/O configuration for the Q.monixx includes up to 8 universal analog inputs, 8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs, 2 relay outputs and 4 serial ports for communication.
Also included are 4 data loggers for parallel data acquisition to either local storage or to a GI.cloud storage solution for easy accessibility, additional analytics, and detailed diagnostics. Third-party apps can also be hosted on the device.
Advanced Features Matching Your Needs
- Ethernet TCP / IP
- RS-485: 6 interfaces
- CAN (optional)
- SDI-12: 1
- RAM [MB]: 64
- SD card
- USB expandable
- Configuration (local or remote) via GI.bench
- Modem (optional)
- GI.cloud connection
- Number of DAQ modules: DAQ module integrated
- Digital inputs and outputs: 8 input, up to 2 kHz / 4 output / 2 relays
- Analog Input: 8 multi-purpose (voltage, current, resistance, Pt100, Pt1000), other configurations Q3/2019
Data logging / Control
- Sampling rate up to 100 Hz
- Continuous / event-based logging
- Number of data loggers with arithmetics, filters: 4
- Programmable edge computing functionality non real time
- Apps (external) can be installed
- Display with touch (optional)
- Typical power consumption [W]: <8
Discover the Q.series X from Gantner Instruments
Distributed and Flexible
The DAQ modules can be installed close to the point of measurement and connected to the controller. This reduces cable clutter and is user friendly. Also, notably, measurements are less prone to noise due to short sensor cables.
Portable and Compact
The ideal DAQ solution for on-the-go applications requiring higher performance in potentially harsh environments.
Multi-channel Measuring System
Efficient distributed DAQ with high-precision synchronisation and gradual expansion up to thousands of channels.