Area sales manager Italy
for measurement technology (m/f/d)
Area sales manager Italy for measurement technology (m/f/d)
We at Gantner Instruments design products that acquire data at high speed and the highest quality from a wide variety of
sensors. This data must be stored, processed, and visualized – in real-time.
We seek someone enthusiastic about innovative solutions, curious and passionate about measurement technology, who enjoys an extraordinary team spirit and wants to make a difference, and who can convince us with their expertise in the field and at the desk.
- Proven 5+ year background in technical sales within the Test & Measurement industry.
- Automotive industry experience is a plus but not required.
- Background in Test Measurement & Control Systems or integrated technologies highly preferred.
- Recognized engineering education at Bachelor level required. Master´s degree in engineering is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Experience in a home office setting preferred.
- Located within the greater Milano area. Relocation available for the right candidate.
- Ability to travel extensively across Italy
- English language skills are a distinct advantage for communication with customers and with headquarter in Austria
What to expect:
- An intensive and thorough induction
- Maximum independence & personal responsibility
- A professional sales team
- Interesting & varied customer structure
- Effective marketing measures for your target group
- Attractive base salary and bonus
- Company car allowance